Red Bull’s FREE, open air, big screen cinema is back as part of this year’s Sheffield Adventure Film Festival at 6.30pm on Saturday 5th April.
WITH EXTREME SKATE, SURF & BIKE FILMS AND Q&A WITH BIG WAVE LEGEND ANDREW COTTON
WHERE: Amphitheatre South Street Park, above train station (S1 2BP)
WHEN: 18.30-20.30 Sat 5th April (+ Tour de Cinema 16.00-18.00)
COST: Free admission!
Overlooking the city skyline above the train station, ‘Cityscape Cinema’ will once again light up the stunning amphitheatre with a live Q&A with big wave legend Andrew Cotton following his potentially record breaking ride in Portugal last month and back-to-back extreme sports films including:
- Red Bull Danny MacAskill’s Imaginate – the behind-the-scenes documentary about the making of world-renowned trials rider Danny MacAskill’s most ambitious film to date.
- Red Bull Rampage – the pinnacle of freeride mountain biking with 25 riders going head to head and breath-taking 60 foot back-flip jumps.
- Red Bull Perspective – Hollywood quality cinematography captures the coming together of four of the world’s best skateboarders.
- ‘Behind the Lines’ – exclusive footage by filmmaker Mikey Corker of Devon surf legend Andrew Cotton preparing for and riding the potentially record-breaking 80 foot giant wave, followed by live Q&A with @Andrew_Cotton (tweet questions to Red Bull host @JamesThorneMC #ShAFF2014)
Cityscape Programme Details:
- Red Bull Danny MacAskill’s Imaginate (48 mins)
- Red Bull Rampage (6 mins)
- Red Bull Perspective (16 mins)
- Trials Biking Greenland (2 mins)
- Bas Keep – Quartermaster (4 mins)
- Behind the Lines (approx 12 minutes tbc)
Cityscape follows a special Sheffield Adventure Film Festival / Tour De Cinema free Bike Session screening from 16.00-18.00 at the RedBull Cityscape Outdoor Amphitheatre featuring archive documentary Velorama about a Century of the Bicycle, Sheffield produced mountain bike films 7 Cogs Of Sheffeld and North as well as From The Ground Up about bespoke bike builders BTR Fabrications.